Thursday, February 4, 2010

If Only, If Only

You called when I wanted.
You knew who I was.
You asked "How's it going",
or knew where I was.

I wish you knew more,
at the same time,
I wish you knew less.

You know more about me,
than I'd care to accept.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you,
I scream at myself for still feeling for you.

I know what you did.
And you know who I am.
I accept the fact that we both did a bad,
things they do change,
but we always come back.

And it doesn't matter, if we are not sad.
As long as we're happy, we can live in this land.
But once it goes black we have to go back,
we don't want the pain, we want a pure life.

I love you a lot, and I know you don't care.

But if you wonder, if I'm telling the truth, just remember the times that I had spent with you
I hope that you'll know, that I'll always be there, and you'll always be mine, even if I'm not there.





No comments:

Post a Comment